Aim and Purpose
Solihull Stroke Survivors
If you or someone you know has had a stroke, you’ll understand the impact it can have on daily life, from mobility problems and communication difficulties to emotional changes.
You’re not alone. Come along to your local stroke group and meet others who’ve been affected by stroke. you’ll be able to share your experiences and tips for dealing with the effects of stroke, as well as enjoying a range of activities.
How does it work?
If you or someone you know could benefit from the support of our group, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Come along to one of our group meetings and find out more about us.
We are funded by donations and so there is a small charge to cover our meeting room hire and refreshments.
What does your local Stroke group offer?
- Information about stroke and local services that might help
- Support for you, your friends and family through a range of social activities
- Help in regaining your confidence after a stroke
- A warm welcome and a friendly face
- The opportunity to talk to someone who understands because they’ve been through it too
Take a look at our diary of activities to view the full range of events we have coming up.